Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform design and development of web-based services and applications.
- Develop databases including queries, triggers, and stored procedures.
- Monitor application performance at the post-deployment stage and make necessary changes if needed.
- Interact with customers to define project features and requirements.
- Research and develop prototypes of complicated design solutions.
- Conduct application testing based on test cases and test plans.
- Works collaboratively with the Project Manager to ensure timely delivery of the project.
MVC, .net, Sql
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Can Write and optimize in-application code in MVC 5 or higher, Asp.net.
- Should be able to design the UI independently using HTML 5, JQuery, Bootstrap, and CSS.
- A strong portfolio of published products and projects will add an advantage. In-depth knowledge of SQL, ORM technologies, and common web frameworks (Entity Framework and LINQ).
- Works with Visual Studio 2014 and Team Foundation Server.
- Works with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 stored procedures and queries
Job Type: Full-time
- .Net: 1 year (Preferred)
- Mvc: 1 year (Preferred)
- Noida, Uttar Pradesh (Preferred)