As a Software Tester, you'll play a critical role in ensuring that our software lives up to its world-class reputation. As a part of our testing team, you'll use your creativity to push our software to the limit. First, we use it right, and then we use it wrong. Thinking outside the box, you'll work side by side with our developers to create high-quality software. Kick your career into high gear - break our code! Use your intelligence, creativity, and curiosity to develop automated test scripts to validate our product.
- Design, create and build test plans, and necessary phase gate checklists for multiple software platforms.
- Collaborate with the Product Development team(s) to understand requirements, develop test cases and manage the test scenarios on new and existing console platforms.
- Communicate, prioritize, execute and track execution of manual and automated tests, record defects and issues appropriately, and recommend corrective action whenever required.
- Facilitate functional testing, regression testing, UI testing, and performance testing for all features.
- Work with engineering teams to find root cause failures on short/tight timelines.
- Provide development team(s) with suggestions for UX improvements when needed. Requirements
- Software testing experience with user interactive products
- Proven abilities in test case writing and automated script development
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Knowledge of using team collaboration software such as Atlassian Confluence & JIRA or similar
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well with numerous diverse groups and individuals
- Ability to investigate and debug difficult problems
- Creative thinker and strong problem solver
- Ability to multi-task well and change focus quickly
- Should be results-oriented, possess a high degree of motivation and the ability to work with minimal supervision