1. Required to have minimum 5 years of experience in MOCVD/MBE of GaN or III-VI semiconductor
2. Basic understanding of the semiconductor device fabrication processes
3. Direct experience in GaN MOCVD, MBE process development, sustaining and characterization are added advantage. Lower experience can be considered in this case.
4. Lead and drive multifunctional teams for tool start-up, tool acceptance and process development in start-up environment
5. Clearly set goals and expectations for specific teams/groups/ owners to encourage specific actions in timely manner
6. Highlight exceptions and provide alerts when problems occur, communicate progress and success to management as technical brief
7. Develop/improve critical trend monitoring and use these inline trends to better predict the process, device and yield performance
8. Working with equipment, integration and device engineers to develop recommendations and prepare changes, additions, and modifications, which will improve the process quality.
9. In addition to the above experience the candidate needs to have general fab experience which includes :
a. Sound knowledge and experience with semiconductor wafer fabrication processes
b. Basic understanding of MOSFET, HEMT, Diodes, Capacitors and CMOS devices and processes
c. Sound understanding of characterization of MOCVD/MBE film
d. Process characterization and optimization using DOE methodology.
e. Ability to work effectively with customers & suppliers
f. Good customer interface and communication skills
g. Strong fundamental engineering knowledge and the ability to apply it
h. Good process troubleshooting skills, in coordination with Integration, device and equipment team.
i. Ability to learn quickly, in both process and Integration
j. Experience or training in statistical process control (SPC) and related tools, software.
k. The ability to work independently and in groups to resolve process and integration related problems
l. A detailed understanding of semiconductor physics, applied chemistry, and processing requirements.
m. Highly self-motivated, and able to work on numerous issues simultaneously, and change focus quickly if needed
n. A willingness and ability to accept responsibility for project completion, project delegation and follow-up.
o. Ability to train others, ability to establish standard work-flow and operating instruction is highly preferred
p. Reliable candidate with integrity, work ethic and data driven-decision making is preferred
Required Candidate profile
UG : Diploma in Mechanical, Any Specialization, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, B.Tech/B.E. in Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Any Specialization, Mechanical, Metallurgy
PG : Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate : Doctorate Not Required, Any Doctorate in Any Specialization
Orbit Technologies is a global provider of engineering design, process, and equipment technology services for the semiconductor (Si and Compound) and solar industries. We offer high quality, cost effective technology solutions that deliver to our customers a competitive value proposition.
Email : Parul.Patel@orbitsolutions.co.in