GREETINGS FROM 2COMS!!!!!
TOP MNC HIRING FOR R2R PROFILE @ AIROLI LOCATION
SHOULD HAVE EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS
SHOULD HAVE MINIMUM 3 YRS OF EXPERIENCE R2R PROFILE
Assist business units of client to close their financial books for period-end (Month / Quarter / Year) and enable them to report financial results (filings)
Processing periodic / regular journals either based on standing instructions from client or as an adhoc request from client, after carrying out necessary checks per prescribed process
Prepare any reports or financial information for use by client
CTC UPTO 40K
SATURDAY SUNDAY FIXED OFF
BOTH WAY CAB FACILITY
INTERVIEW MODE: ONLINE
INTERESTED CANDIDATES KINDLY SHARE CVS AT firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 9874832114 ( call in between office hours)
We are looking for Candidate with Below experience :
- Mutual fund operations / Capital Markets Operations/ Banking operations
- Good excel skills (Vlook up, Hlook up, Pivot and other shortcut keys) - Excel Knowledge is a must
- Having good communication skills - Both Verbal and Written
- Ready to work in rotational shifts
- Preferably from BFSI industry experience
I nterested candidates can mail your CV @ email@example.com. We will be having a Telephonic Interview Post that we will be taking your profile forward for further round of Interviews.
Please mention following in your mail:
1. Current CTC -
4. Current Designation
5.Notice Period - ( If already in notice period - please mention your LWD ) - For Candidates who are not working please mention Immediate joining ( Along with your Last working day in your previous organisation ) - Fresher who are willing to work in Night Shift can mention - "Fresher ".
6. Current Industry - Example- Banking / Finance / NBFC / etc...
7.Total Work Experience
8. Telephonic Round : Pls mention your available time for your telephonic round. ( Example - 10 am- 12 pm - so we will schedule your call any time between 10am-12pm )
KFintech is the largest registrar and a market leader, servicing over 90 million investor accounts spread over 1300 issuers including banks, PSUs and mutual funds. With a workforce of around 5,500+ experienced professionals drawn from various disciplines, and 220 branches pan India, KFintech has emerged as a market leader in Investor Servicing.
Contact Person Kalyan - HRD
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
INFOSYS BPM- Hiring Freshers for LLB / LLM Data Process - Pune
Job Location :Pune
Qualification :LLB / LLM only
Shifts :9am to 6pm or 6pm to 3am
Experience :0-1 years
- Legal content and publishing
- Legal research
- Legal Analytics
- Head noting
Note:Looking for immediate joiner or Max 30 day notice period.
If interested, kindly share your updated resume along with below details to email@example.com
Comfortable for 24*7 shift:
Re-location to Pune (if-any):
Process Specialist - Talent Acquisition-India|Infy HR
Greetings from Accenture...!
We have anopportunity for Freshers'in Accenture.
Please find the below required details,
- Designation -Associate
- Required Skills - Good basic Finance and Accounts knowledge
- Work Location - Accenture, Chennai
- Experience - fresher only
- Shift Time - US shift
- Free Transportation - Two ways (pickup & drop) around 30 k/m radius
- Good decision-making ability.
- Ability to manage timelines.
- Ability to work under pressure & flexibility to meet demanding deadlines essential.
- If you are interested, kindly share your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and right time to connect during the day.
- If you are not interested, please ignore this post and refer your friends
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries €" powered by the world€™s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
- Should be able to conduct secondary research on pharma companies, drugs and clinical trials.
- Good eye for detail and computer skills (MS office, online data entry).
- Job require steering the tasks & taking effective calls to provide curated data in requisite formats
- Broadly responsible for supporting daily editorial operations, ensuring the quality and integrity of the drug/clinical trial/investigators' database, providing unparalleled research support to clients
Desired Candidate Profile
Education :UG -B.Pharma - Pharmacy, B.Sc - Bio-Chemistry, Biology
PG - M.Pharma - Pharmacy, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization, Biology
Doctorate - Doctorate Not Required
WNS GLOBAL SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
WNS (Holdings) Limited (NYSE: WNS) is a leading global Business Process Management (BPM) company. WNS offers business value to 200+ global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Banking and Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Professional Services, Retail & Consumer Packaged Goods, Telecom and Diversified Businesses, Shipping and Logistics, Travel and Leisure and Utilities. WNS delivers an entire spectrum of business process management services such as customer care, finance and accounting, human resource solutions, research and analytics, technology solutions, and industry-specific back-office and front-office processes.
We enable our clients to OUTPERFORM by transforming their business processes with domain expertise, partnership approach and global delivery capability.
ANRA Technologies, a disruptive Drone Software company is a leading global provider of an operations platform for commercial drone operations. The company provides an award winning DroneOSS™ workflow orchestration and DroneUSS™ UAS Traffic Management platform which is used by NASA, FAA and other commercial entities around the world for running and managing Drone operations.
We are seeking a creative senior and junior Full Stack Developers with .NET backend and Angular frontend experience looking for a challenging job. Experience with MVC, Entity Framework, Dependency Injection strongly desired. Developers to join our Drone Software Engineering team based in Noida, UP for a full time position.
Any aviation experience or knowledge is a plus but not required
This position is an immediate need, and the hiring manager is looking to have someone start over the next few weeks.
Responsibilities and Duties
-Creating enterprise web applications and associated .NET backend RESTful web services that work on a variety of interfaces
-Ability to work in a small, fast paced, collaborative environment
-A Bachelors degree (in Computer Science or equivalent)
-Min 4 years of relevant work experience
-The ability to think on your feet
-Self confidence, flexibility and a results driven attitude
-Passion, and a hunger for success
-Positive attitude with a willingness to help team members and provide excellent customer service to clients
cloud based development, web applications, MVC, ANGULAR JS, SOURCE CONTROL MANAGEMENT
Required Experience and Qualifications
A Bachelors degree (in Computer Science or equivalent) with a minimum 5 years of relevant work experience.
B.Tech/B.E. - Computers, BSc IT ,BCA , MCA
Post Graduation not required
Job Type: Full-time
- C#.NET: 2 years (Preferred)
- work: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred