Roles & Responsibilities:
In these roles you will be responsible for:
Performing outbound calls to insurance companies (in the US) to collect outstanding Accounts Receivables.
Ensuring accurate and timely completion of transactions to meet or exceed client SLAs
Responding to customer requests by phone and/or in writing to ensure timely resolution of unpaid medical insurance claims
Analyzing medical insurance claims for quality resolution
Resolving complex situations following pre-established guidelines
Developing and maintaining a solid working knowledge of the healthcare insurance industry and of all products, services and processes performed by the team
Organizing and completing tasks according to assigned priorities
Required Candidate profile
Ability to work regularly scheduled shifts from Monday-Friday 5.30 pm to 3.30 am
-University degree or equivalent that required 3+ years of formal studies of the English language.
-Fluent in English with demonstrated proficiency in written and verbal communication
UG : Any Graduate in Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required
PG : Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate : Any Doctorate in Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
Contact Person : Jwalesh
***FRESHER can apply.
- Should be able to conduct secondary research on pharma companies, drugs and clinical trials.
- Good eye for detail and computer skills (MS office, online data entry).
- Job require steering the tasks & taking effective calls to provide curated data in requisite formats
- Broadly responsible for supporting daily editorial operations, ensuring the quality and integrity of the drug/clinical trial/investigators' database, providing unparalleled research support to clients
Desired Candidate Profile
Education :UG -B.Pharma - Pharmacy, B.Sc - Bio-Chemistry, Biology
PG - M.Pharma - Pharmacy, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization, Biology
Doctorate - Doctorate Not Required
WNS GLOBAL SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
WNS (Holdings) Limited (NYSE: WNS) is a leading global Business Process Management (BPM) company. WNS offers business value to 200+ global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Banking and Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Professional Services, Retail & Consumer Packaged Goods, Telecom and Diversified Businesses, Shipping and Logistics, Travel and Leisure and Utilities. WNS delivers an entire spectrum of business process management services such as customer care, finance and accounting, human resource solutions, research and analytics, technology solutions, and industry-specific back-office and front-office processes.
We enable our clients to OUTPERFORM by transforming their business processes with domain expertise, partnership approach and global delivery capability.
Amazon hiring for Work From Home Customer Service Associates in India
You will be pleased to know that you can attend your complete interview rounds online, from the comfort of yourHOME!!!
Please click on Apply and complete the registrations process
Virtual Customer Service Associates - Work from Home (Chat Process)
Job Type:Contractual Roles
Job Locations & Salary Details:
- Hyderabad, Pune and Noida - 2 LPA to 2.6 LPA
- Coimbatore, Kolkata, Indore, Bhopal, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Mangalore & Lucknow - 1.69 LPA to 2.04 LPA
Minimum qualification should be 10 + 2, Comfortable working in 24/7 shift (Include Night Shifts) and Candidate must be a resident of the above mentioned locations or willing to relocate to any of the above mentioned location
Kindly write to firstname.lastname@example.org for interview related assistance
Meal Card, Medical Insurance covered, Overtime Allowance (If applicable) & Night Shift Allowance (If applicable) & Internet Allowance
An Amazon Customer Service Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers. This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems. Associates communicate with customers primarily through mail, chat and phone and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
Customer Service Associate- VCS- India:
Virtual Customer Service (VCS)- It is a'Work from Home'model for India CS. VCS associates are expected to work from a home location approved by Amazon for all scheduled hours. It is the responsibility of the associates to ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity and 'work-like' environment at home location so that associates can deliver their best in terms of productivity and quality.
You will receive 6 weeks of mandated online training, either trainer-led or group-based, which will allow you to meet your new team virtually and learn together on how to offer the best customer service experience.
Knowledge & Skills Required
Action oriented, self-disciplined and organized
Effective time management skills and ability to prioritize work time to ensure productivity and department standards
Ability to communicate clearly with both internal and external customers
Good comprehension skills - ability to clearly understand and address customer issues appropriately
Good composition skills - ability to compose grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written responses
Ability to use a desktop/Laptop computer system, Familiarity with Windows 7, Microsoft Outlook, and Internet Explorer
Good typing skills
Should be self-driven, motivated and task driven individual who can learn fast and operate with minimal support from Manager and Lead.
Should ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity during working shift so as to ensure maximum productivity
Should ensure 'Work-like' environment with no disturbance during the work hours.
The ideal candidates will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment. They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment
Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events
Ability to work overtime as required by business - as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season
Problem Solving Skills:
Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned
Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
Action oriented and self-disciplined
Organized and detail-oriented
Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business need
Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations
We are looking for an Social Media Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of products and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such as ours.
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Coordinates social media messaging with advertising departments, brand managers, and quarterly or seasonal company goals
- Keyword research and competitive analysis
- Good understanding of keyword density in page content
- Understanding of Web Statistics and Analytic Tools
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of your clients SEO competitors.
- Good knowledge of SEO Off-Page techniques & strategy
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Required Experience and Qualifications
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Experience with SEO tools, Google Analytics, Google Webmasters tools, data analysis, and strategic planning
- Deep knowledge of Google Search Algorithm and its continuous evolution
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Strong analytical thinking, interpersonal & communication skills
Company Website: www.ishoresoftware.com
Contact Number: 01204520292
Can apply directly at hr[at]ishoresoftware.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹8,000.00 to ₹15,000.00 /month