- Should be able to conduct secondary research on pharma companies, drugs and clinical trials.
- Good eye for detail and computer skills (MS office, online data entry).
- Job require steering the tasks & taking effective calls to provide curated data in requisite formats
- Broadly responsible for supporting daily editorial operations, ensuring the quality and integrity of the drug/clinical trial/investigators' database, providing unparalleled research support to clients
Desired Candidate Profile
Education :UG -B.Pharma - Pharmacy, B.Sc - Bio-Chemistry, Biology
PG - M.Pharma - Pharmacy, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization, Biology
Doctorate - Doctorate Not Required
WNS GLOBAL SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
WNS (Holdings) Limited (NYSE: WNS) is a leading global Business Process Management (BPM) company. WNS offers business value to 200+ global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Banking and Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Professional Services, Retail & Consumer Packaged Goods, Telecom and Diversified Businesses, Shipping and Logistics, Travel and Leisure and Utilities. WNS delivers an entire spectrum of business process management services such as customer care, finance and accounting, human resource solutions, research and analytics, technology solutions, and industry-specific back-office and front-office processes.
We enable our clients to OUTPERFORM by transforming their business processes with domain expertise, partnership approach and global delivery capability.
The applicant must have an in depth knowledge of all popular social media, like Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, etc.
The job would require them to create and post content, and strategically manage its publicity. The Social Media Manager will be responsible for the overall look and feel as well as growth of the channel.
Required Candidate profile
1. Aware of latest social media trends.
2. Strong hold on all techniques of social media marketing.
3. Target based and creative mind.
Perks and Benefits
Incentives related to productivity
RoleMedia Planning Executive/Manager
Industry TypeEducation, Teaching, Training
Functional AreaMarketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Employment TypeFull Time, Permanent
UG :Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG :Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate :Any Doctorate in Any Specialization
We are looking for immediate joiners.
Must have knowledge of HTML, HTML 5, CSS/ CSS3, Bootstrap, Media queries, Responsive Web Design,
Exceptional creative and innovative Layout Designing of website/ mobile applications, banner, posters, magazines, brochures, etc.
Would be working closely with customers, project managers and marketing managers; hence should be capable of taking independent decisions along with good written and verbal English communication skills.
Responsibilities and Duties
- We are looking for immediate joiners.
- Must have knowledge of HTML, HTML 5, CSS/ CSS3, Bootstrap, Media queries, Responsive Web Design,
- Exceptional creative and innovative Layout Designing of website/ mobile applications, banner, posters, magazines, brochures, etc.
- Would be working closely with customers, project managers and marketing managers; hence
- Should be capable of taking independent decisions along with good written and verbal English communication skills.
HTML 5, HTML , CSS3, CSS, Illustrator, Photoshop, Powerpoint, Graphic Design, Web Design
Required Experience and Qualifications
Can apply directly at email@example.com.
Job Type: Full-time
We are looking for an Social Media Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of products and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such as ours.
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Coordinates social media messaging with advertising departments, brand managers, and quarterly or seasonal company goals
- Keyword research and competitive analysis
- Good understanding of keyword density in page content
- Understanding of Web Statistics and Analytic Tools
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of your clients SEO competitors.
- Good knowledge of SEO Off-Page techniques & strategy
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Required Experience and Qualifications
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Experience with SEO tools, Google Analytics, Google Webmasters tools, data analysis, and strategic planning
- Deep knowledge of Google Search Algorithm and its continuous evolution
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Strong analytical thinking, interpersonal & communication skills
Company Website: www.ishoresoftware.com
Contact Number: 01204520292
Can apply directly at hr[at]ishoresoftware.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹8,000.00 to ₹15,000.00 /month