We are an award winning architectural practice with an established presence of over 4 decades in the country. We are looking for architects with 6 to 10 years of experience who would lead a team of architects to handle at least two projects simultaneously of varying complexity. However, the candidates must be suitably equipped to perform all processes themselves if required.
Responsibilities and Duties
Candidate must be suitably qualified to lead design, coordination, construction drawing administration and project coordination across the phases of the project and will be required to report directly to the design principals. Candidates are expected to have quality education from a reputed educational institution with a B.Arch degree. Masters or LEEDs accreditation is preferred. We invite applications from outside India and shall assist with employment visa applications as required.
Fluency in English is a must., BIM and Revit knowledge essential, Knowledge of local building technologies and materials is expected
This is a long term engagement and candidates are expected to be retained for two years following which a decision is reached to grant them an associate status with a host of benefits. A probation period of 2-3 months will also be in place to assess the suitability of the candidate. Remuneration shall be commensurate with the skills and capabilities of the candidate.
We are looking for an Social Media Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of products and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such as ours.
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Coordinates social media messaging with advertising departments, brand managers, and quarterly or seasonal company goals
- Keyword research and competitive analysis
- Good understanding of keyword density in page content
- Understanding of Web Statistics and Analytic Tools
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of your clients SEO competitors.
- Good knowledge of SEO Off-Page techniques & strategy
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Required Experience and Qualifications
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Experience with SEO tools, Google Analytics, Google Webmasters tools, data analysis, and strategic planning
- Deep knowledge of Google Search Algorithm and its continuous evolution
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Strong analytical thinking, interpersonal & communication skills
Company Website: www.ishoresoftware.com
Contact Number: 01204520292
Can apply directly at hr[at]ishoresoftware.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹8,000.00 to ₹15,000.00 /month