1. Primary content development work will be of well-explained solutions (in step-by-step manner) to unsolved end-chapter exercises in university textbooks.
2. Work will include reviewing of the content created by other SMEs and to guide them in order to prepare the content of highest quality.
3. Good knowledge of the Subject.
4. Candidate must be aware of Plagiarism.
5. Excellent knowledge of English language.
6. Ensuring strict adherence to the existing process and looking for ways of improving it.
7. Content must be 100% error free.
8. Meeting deadlines under all circumstances.
Required Candidate profile
Essential skill set/s:
Candidate should be well versed with computer, MS Office (Word, Excel, etc)
Skilled in English, both verbal and written.
Desirable skill set/s:
Experience in teaching is an advantage
UG :B.Sc in Nursing, BDS in Dentistry
PG :MS/M.Sc(Science) in Nursing, Medical-MS/MD in Public Health (Epidemiology)
Doctorate : Ph.D in Nursing
Founded in 2013, Evelyn Learning Systems is positioned among leading brands in educational content development across all STEM and Business subjects. It is the result of our meticulous preparation, hard work, learning and building on years of experience delivering quality content to students globally.
Website : http://careers.evelynlearning.com
Contact Person: Mansha Bhasin
Phone Number : 7827996035
Greetings from TeamLease Digital Solution.
If you are interested Please fill below details & if any of your friends looking for JOB please do share this mail to them.
Pan/ Adhar card soft copy:
Please attach your Passport Size photo (Any Selfie is fine)
Please attach your Updated CV.
We have Fresher openings with Accenture for PMOProfile.
Salary: 18500 /-
Training : 15 days
Notice period: immediate Joiner
Must have Skills:
Good knowledge onExcel.
Education: BSC, B.Com, BBM, BCA, BBM, BA etc. (2018 passed outs only, No BTech)
Practitioner Role Description: Support projects in the Technology Delivery Centers by tracking and managing project management office activities.
Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables
Job Description :
The Project Management Officer is a professional able to support projects and programs independently, acts as a right hand of project manager / delivery manager. The activities of the PMO are centralized around resource and work planning & control, budget management, change management and product quality control. Also, a PMO person is able to lead a small team of junior program control services members: schedule and assign work, set objectives, provide feedback on performance and motivate.
In short, a PMO is in the heart of a project helping the project manager to administer and operate within different project management areas and maanage people to deliver scheduled and on demand services in time, scope and budget agreed with client.
A Leading Enterprise applications, integration solutions and Global Consulting company in India, with State of Art development center in Bangalore, offers wide range of technology solutions in ERP, CRM, SCM space, providing solutions across industry horizontals and verticals for Fortune 500 companies. Globally spread with offices in India, UK, USA-ASAP Info Systems is the first SIEBEL Consulting Partner from India.
Contact Person Samvuel EJ
Wipro DO&P is hiring Fresher as well as Experienced with excellent verbal and written skills in English with basic technical knowledge.
Excellent communication skill in English required!!!! To apply contact "HR- Rupali 8240078759"
Or, send your resumes at- firstname.lastname@example.org
All interview rounds and further processes will be conducted Online/Telephonic/Web Ex. No Walk-In interview is going on right now.
Job Location: Kolkata
Cab facilities: One sided based on shift timing.
Salary: Best in the industry + huge incentives.
Helping clients solve queries with computers and peripherals.
Handling clients information with integrity and sensitivity.
Resolving escalations from clients.
Maintaining client data and troubleshooting if required.
Any graduate/undergraduate, experienced/fresher (0-4 yrs).
Candidates should be comfortable to work in 24*7 environment with rotational night shifts.
Transport facilities available.
Chance to pursue further education in any field through company.
Wipro Limited, Kolkata.
Required Candidate profileCustomer Orientation & Centricity:-
* Exceptional customer service focus, including attention to detail and producing quality results
* Strong communication with superior verbal and written skills.
* Ability to comprehend complex and variable Customer Queries
* Ability to summarize the situation and be able to articulate the response on the Query received
* Takes end-to-end Ownership and accountability of Customer Issues for resolution
* Ability to gauge the Customer's sentiments & emotions
* Typing Proficiency
Work Experience:-0-4 years of experience.
Job Location: Kolkata
For Interview Queries call @8240078759 or send your CV @email@example.com
Contact Person Wipro BPO
- Should be able to conduct secondary research on pharma companies, drugs and clinical trials.
- Good eye for detail and computer skills (MS office, online data entry).
- Job require steering the tasks & taking effective calls to provide curated data in requisite formats
- Broadly responsible for supporting daily editorial operations, ensuring the quality and integrity of the drug/clinical trial/investigators' database, providing unparalleled research support to clients
Desired Candidate Profile
Education :UG -B.Pharma - Pharmacy, B.Sc - Bio-Chemistry, Biology
PG - M.Pharma - Pharmacy, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization, Biology
Doctorate - Doctorate Not Required
WNS GLOBAL SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
WNS (Holdings) Limited (NYSE: WNS) is a leading global Business Process Management (BPM) company. WNS offers business value to 200+ global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Banking and Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Professional Services, Retail & Consumer Packaged Goods, Telecom and Diversified Businesses, Shipping and Logistics, Travel and Leisure and Utilities. WNS delivers an entire spectrum of business process management services such as customer care, finance and accounting, human resource solutions, research and analytics, technology solutions, and industry-specific back-office and front-office processes.
We enable our clients to OUTPERFORM by transforming their business processes with domain expertise, partnership approach and global delivery capability.
ProProfs.com is looking for a PHP developer who is dedicated to craft, writes quality code, managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. A person who can work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods. Your primary focus will be the development of server-side logics, definition, and handling of the central MySQL database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by our UI team. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is preferred as well.
- Good working knowledge of PHP MVC web frameworks (Codeigniter or Laravel)
- Relational database skills with MySQL
- Understanding of responsive CSS design frameworks such as Bootstrap.
Industry TypeIT-Software, Software Services
Functional AreaIT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Employment TypeFull Time, Permanent
Role CategoryProgramming & Design
UG :Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG :Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate :Doctorate Not Required, Any Doctorate in Any Specialization
- Review and copy edit text, fix spellings, and check for consistency in, and relevance of the content.
- Check the grammar of a sentence, such as punctuation, prepositions, sentence formation, syntax and structure.
- Insert/Check for references and footnotes for technical accuracy and placement of citations.
- Coordinate with content writers to ensure high-quality content that engages the end-user.
- Ensure alignment with guidelines for formatting, style, layout, and other key parameters.
- Work across various formats such as MS Word files, Google Suite, PDFs, PPTs, etc.
- Raise queries to the author regarding any ambiguities in the text, incomplete references or inconsistencies, and seek confirmation of any particular changes made.
Required Candidate profile
Familiar with style manuals such as CMS, APA, AMA, which are briefly elaborated on below.
- MLA stands for Modern Language Association. It is a style of formatting academic papers mostly used in arts and humanities.
- APA stands for American Psychological Association, the professional guild that first developed the guidelines of the style. APA is a style of formatting academic papers mostly used in social sciences.
- CMS stands for the Chicago Manual of Style. It is a style of formatting written works most widely used in publishing.
Has the ability to stay focused through an entire document, which may be long and technical.
Possesses the judgment to gauge the difference between necessary and unnecessary changes.
Industry TypeEducation, Teaching, Training
Functional AreaJournalism, Editing, Content
Employment TypeFull Time, Permanent
UG :Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG :Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate :Any Doctorate in Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Amazon hiring for Work From Home Customer Service Associates in India
You will be pleased to know that you can attend your complete interview rounds online, from the comfort of yourHOME!!!
Please click on Apply and complete the registrations process
Virtual Customer Service Associates - Work from Home (Chat Process)
Job Type:Contractual Roles
Job Locations & Salary Details:
- Hyderabad, Pune and Noida - 2 LPA to 2.6 LPA
- Coimbatore, Kolkata, Indore, Bhopal, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Mangalore & Lucknow - 1.69 LPA to 2.04 LPA
Minimum qualification should be 10 + 2, Comfortable working in 24/7 shift (Include Night Shifts) and Candidate must be a resident of the above mentioned locations or willing to relocate to any of the above mentioned location
Kindly write to firstname.lastname@example.org for interview related assistance
Meal Card, Medical Insurance covered, Overtime Allowance (If applicable) & Night Shift Allowance (If applicable) & Internet Allowance
An Amazon Customer Service Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers. This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems. Associates communicate with customers primarily through mail, chat and phone and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
Customer Service Associate- VCS- India:
Virtual Customer Service (VCS)- It is a'Work from Home'model for India CS. VCS associates are expected to work from a home location approved by Amazon for all scheduled hours. It is the responsibility of the associates to ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity and 'work-like' environment at home location so that associates can deliver their best in terms of productivity and quality.
You will receive 6 weeks of mandated online training, either trainer-led or group-based, which will allow you to meet your new team virtually and learn together on how to offer the best customer service experience.
Knowledge & Skills Required
Action oriented, self-disciplined and organized
Effective time management skills and ability to prioritize work time to ensure productivity and department standards
Ability to communicate clearly with both internal and external customers
Good comprehension skills - ability to clearly understand and address customer issues appropriately
Good composition skills - ability to compose grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written responses
Ability to use a desktop/Laptop computer system, Familiarity with Windows 7, Microsoft Outlook, and Internet Explorer
Good typing skills
Should be self-driven, motivated and task driven individual who can learn fast and operate with minimal support from Manager and Lead.
Should ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity during working shift so as to ensure maximum productivity
Should ensure 'Work-like' environment with no disturbance during the work hours.
The ideal candidates will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment. They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment
Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events
Ability to work overtime as required by business - as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season
Problem Solving Skills:
Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned
Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
Action oriented and self-disciplined
Organized and detail-oriented
Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business need
Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations
We are looking for Freshers and Entry-level candidates to work on Manual Software Testing for Computers and websites as well as Mobile applications Testing. Candidates Profile may include (not limited to) following responsibilities:
• Computer Software Testing and Quality Assurance. All Platforms including Windows & Apple Mac OS X based Laptop and Desktop.
• Mobile Phone Apps Testing. All Platforms including Android & iPhone iPad OSX or any other mobile technology.
• Documentation and Help manuals as well as web content writing. May Include all nature of content including Software Documentation, Help Manuals, Software Descriptions, Website Content or Promotion material contents and Documentation
. • Time to Time Review of Online and Offline Software and Apps for Quality and Security analysis.
• Maintenance and Audit of Computers and Devices.
• Research and Compilation of Various Data, Documents, Images, and Information from Various sources online or Offline. Candidates with Basic knowledge from B.Tech, B.E. and MCA backgrounds are preferred. However, we are open to suitable candidates from any Educational Backgrounds
We are looking for a Collections Representative who would be responsible for managing all collection and dispute resolution activities in accounts receivable and related settlement processes.
Work location:- Noida 135
Shifts :- US Shifts (Night Shifts)
Education:- Any Graduate
In this role, you will be responsible for all the activities related to Order to Cash domain.
Expertise in handling collections, deductions & dispute management.
Responsible for Collections review of team, specialized transactions, and service quality including the set SLA's.
Direct and oversee the centralized regional collection process to maximize cash flow and minimize bad debt while maintaining customer relations.
Maintain and prepare DSO reports and drive DSO reduction projects as required.
Direct preparation and review of work-papers for internal / external auditors.
Work with upstream and downstream for betterment of existing process, identify gaps and fix them.
Define, implement and monitor standards and policies to ensure adherence to laid procedures.
Coach and develop team members: hire, assess, discipline, document performance and classification changes.
Set-up and suggest process controls to minimize risk/setbacks and enhance efficiency.
Maintain appropriate records suitable for research and internal or external audit in accordance with defined requirements.
Actively manage the business continuity plans for the process.
Lookout for automation opportunities, drive 6 Sigma methodology to bring efficiency
We are an award winning architectural practice with an established presence of over 4 decades in the country. We are looking for architects with 6 to 10 years of experience who would lead a team of architects to handle at least two projects simultaneously of varying complexity. However, the candidates must be suitably equipped to perform all processes themselves if required.
Responsibilities and Duties
Candidate must be suitably qualified to lead design, coordination, construction drawing administration and project coordination across the phases of the project and will be required to report directly to the design principals. Candidates are expected to have quality education from a reputed educational institution with a B.Arch degree. Masters or LEEDs accreditation is preferred. We invite applications from outside India and shall assist with employment visa applications as required.
Fluency in English is a must., BIM and Revit knowledge essential, Knowledge of local building technologies and materials is expected
This is a long term engagement and candidates are expected to be retained for two years following which a decision is reached to grant them an associate status with a host of benefits. A probation period of 2-3 months will also be in place to assess the suitability of the candidate. Remuneration shall be commensurate with the skills and capabilities of the candidate.