Amazon hiring for Work From Home Customer Service Associates in India
You will be pleased to know that you can attend your complete interview rounds online, from the comfort of yourHOME!!!
Please click on Apply and complete the registrations process
Virtual Customer Service Associates - Work from Home (Chat Process)
Job Type:Contractual Roles
Job Locations & Salary Details:
- Hyderabad, Pune and Noida - 2 LPA to 2.6 LPA
- Coimbatore, Kolkata, Indore, Bhopal, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Mangalore & Lucknow - 1.69 LPA to 2.04 LPA
Minimum qualification should be 10 + 2, Comfortable working in 24/7 shift (Include Night Shifts) and Candidate must be a resident of the above mentioned locations or willing to relocate to any of the above mentioned location
Kindly write to firstname.lastname@example.org for interview related assistance
Meal Card, Medical Insurance covered, Overtime Allowance (If applicable) & Night Shift Allowance (If applicable) & Internet Allowance
An Amazon Customer Service Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers. This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems. Associates communicate with customers primarily through mail, chat and phone and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
Customer Service Associate- VCS- India:
Virtual Customer Service (VCS)- It is a'Work from Home'model for India CS. VCS associates are expected to work from a home location approved by Amazon for all scheduled hours. It is the responsibility of the associates to ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity and 'work-like' environment at home location so that associates can deliver their best in terms of productivity and quality.
You will receive 6 weeks of mandated online training, either trainer-led or group-based, which will allow you to meet your new team virtually and learn together on how to offer the best customer service experience.
Knowledge & Skills Required
Action oriented, self-disciplined and organized
Effective time management skills and ability to prioritize work time to ensure productivity and department standards
Ability to communicate clearly with both internal and external customers
Good comprehension skills - ability to clearly understand and address customer issues appropriately
Good composition skills - ability to compose grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written responses
Ability to use a desktop/Laptop computer system, Familiarity with Windows 7, Microsoft Outlook, and Internet Explorer
Good typing skills
Should be self-driven, motivated and task driven individual who can learn fast and operate with minimal support from Manager and Lead.
Should ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity during working shift so as to ensure maximum productivity
Should ensure 'Work-like' environment with no disturbance during the work hours.
The ideal candidates will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment. They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment
Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events
Ability to work overtime as required by business - as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season
Problem Solving Skills:
Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned
Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
Action oriented and self-disciplined
Organized and detail-oriented
Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business need
Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations
We are looking for Freshers and Entry-level candidates to work on Manual Software Testing for Computers and websites as well as Mobile applications Testing. Candidates Profile may include (not limited to) following responsibilities:
• Computer Software Testing and Quality Assurance. All Platforms including Windows & Apple Mac OS X based Laptop and Desktop.
• Mobile Phone Apps Testing. All Platforms including Android & iPhone iPad OSX or any other mobile technology.
• Documentation and Help manuals as well as web content writing. May Include all nature of content including Software Documentation, Help Manuals, Software Descriptions, Website Content or Promotion material contents and Documentation
. • Time to Time Review of Online and Offline Software and Apps for Quality and Security analysis.
• Maintenance and Audit of Computers and Devices.
• Research and Compilation of Various Data, Documents, Images, and Information from Various sources online or Offline. Candidates with Basic knowledge from B.Tech, B.E. and MCA backgrounds are preferred. However, we are open to suitable candidates from any Educational Backgrounds
We are looking for a Collections Representative who would be responsible for managing all collection and dispute resolution activities in accounts receivable and related settlement processes.
Work location:- Noida 135
Shifts :- US Shifts (Night Shifts)
Education:- Any Graduate
In this role, you will be responsible for all the activities related to Order to Cash domain.
Expertise in handling collections, deductions & dispute management.
Responsible for Collections review of team, specialized transactions, and service quality including the set SLA's.
Direct and oversee the centralized regional collection process to maximize cash flow and minimize bad debt while maintaining customer relations.
Maintain and prepare DSO reports and drive DSO reduction projects as required.
Direct preparation and review of work-papers for internal / external auditors.
Work with upstream and downstream for betterment of existing process, identify gaps and fix them.
Define, implement and monitor standards and policies to ensure adherence to laid procedures.
Coach and develop team members: hire, assess, discipline, document performance and classification changes.
Set-up and suggest process controls to minimize risk/setbacks and enhance efficiency.
Maintain appropriate records suitable for research and internal or external audit in accordance with defined requirements.
Actively manage the business continuity plans for the process.
Lookout for automation opportunities, drive 6 Sigma methodology to bring efficiency
V3 Staffing Solutions India Pvt. Ltd
Hiring for Client is into US Healthare domain product Development company.
Position: Software Engineer, Sr.Software Engineer, Lead Software Engineer
Job Location: Noida
Exp: 2-9 years
- Total experience of 2+ years with exposure to software product development.
- Solid understanding of Spring, Hibernate, Microservices, AWS , MySql , Oracle.
- Deep hands-on technical expertise with a strong technical vision and an in-depth understanding of programming concepts, OO methodologies, and design patterns
- Experience with development methodologies, source control systems, continuous integration, etc.
Mandatory: BTech/MCA in Computer Science or related fields from Tier 1 colleges(IIT's and NIT's).
Required Candidate profile
- Technically experienced with Java, Spring, Hibernate, Microservices, Cloud.
- Mandatory: BTech/MCA in Computer Science or related fields from Tier 1 colleges(IIT's and NIT's).
Industry TypeIT-Software, Software Services
Functional AreaIT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Employment TypeFull Time, Permanent
Role CategoryProgramming & Design
UG :Graduation Not Required, Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG :Post Graduation Not Required, Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate :Any Doctorate in Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
We are an award winning architectural practice with an established presence of over 4 decades in the country. We are looking for architects with 6 to 10 years of experience who would lead a team of architects to handle at least two projects simultaneously of varying complexity. However, the candidates must be suitably equipped to perform all processes themselves if required.
Responsibilities and Duties
Candidate must be suitably qualified to lead design, coordination, construction drawing administration and project coordination across the phases of the project and will be required to report directly to the design principals. Candidates are expected to have quality education from a reputed educational institution with a B.Arch degree. Masters or LEEDs accreditation is preferred. We invite applications from outside India and shall assist with employment visa applications as required.
Fluency in English is a must., BIM and Revit knowledge essential, Knowledge of local building technologies and materials is expected
This is a long term engagement and candidates are expected to be retained for two years following which a decision is reached to grant them an associate status with a host of benefits. A probation period of 2-3 months will also be in place to assess the suitability of the candidate. Remuneration shall be commensurate with the skills and capabilities of the candidate.
We are looking for an Social Media Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of products and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such as ours.
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Coordinates social media messaging with advertising departments, brand managers, and quarterly or seasonal company goals
- Keyword research and competitive analysis
- Good understanding of keyword density in page content
- Understanding of Web Statistics and Analytic Tools
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of your clients SEO competitors.
- Good knowledge of SEO Off-Page techniques & strategy
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Required Experience and Qualifications
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Experience with SEO tools, Google Analytics, Google Webmasters tools, data analysis, and strategic planning
- Deep knowledge of Google Search Algorithm and its continuous evolution
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Strong analytical thinking, interpersonal & communication skills
Company Website: www.ishoresoftware.com
Contact Number: 01204520292
Can apply directly at hr[at]ishoresoftware.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹8,000.00 to ₹15,000.00 /month
ANRA Technologies, a disruptive Drone Software company is a leading global provider of an operations platform for commercial drone operations. The company provides an award winning DroneOSS™ workflow orchestration and DroneUSS™ UAS Traffic Management platform which is used by NASA, FAA and other commercial entities around the world for running and managing Drone operations.
We are seeking a creative senior and junior Full Stack Developers with .NET backend and Angular frontend experience looking for a challenging job. Experience with MVC, Entity Framework, Dependency Injection strongly desired. Developers to join our Drone Software Engineering team based in Noida, UP for a full time position.
Any aviation experience or knowledge is a plus but not required
This position is an immediate need, and the hiring manager is looking to have someone start over the next few weeks.
Responsibilities and Duties
-Creating enterprise web applications and associated .NET backend RESTful web services that work on a variety of interfaces
-Ability to work in a small, fast paced, collaborative environment
-A Bachelors degree (in Computer Science or equivalent)
-Min 4 years of relevant work experience
-The ability to think on your feet
-Self confidence, flexibility and a results driven attitude
-Passion, and a hunger for success
-Positive attitude with a willingness to help team members and provide excellent customer service to clients
cloud based development, web applications, MVC, ANGULAR JS, SOURCE CONTROL MANAGEMENT
Required Experience and Qualifications
A Bachelors degree (in Computer Science or equivalent) with a minimum 5 years of relevant work experience.
B.Tech/B.E. - Computers, BSc IT ,BCA , MCA
Post Graduation not required
Job Type: Full-time
- C#.NET: 2 years (Preferred)
- work: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred