- Should be able to conduct secondary research on pharma companies, drugs and clinical trials.
- Good eye for detail and computer skills (MS office, online data entry).
- Job require steering the tasks & taking effective calls to provide curated data in requisite formats
- Broadly responsible for supporting daily editorial operations, ensuring the quality and integrity of the drug/clinical trial/investigators' database, providing unparalleled research support to clients
Desired Candidate Profile
Education :UG -B.Pharma - Pharmacy, B.Sc - Bio-Chemistry, Biology
PG - M.Pharma - Pharmacy, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization, Biology
Doctorate - Doctorate Not Required
WNS GLOBAL SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
WNS (Holdings) Limited (NYSE: WNS) is a leading global Business Process Management (BPM) company. WNS offers business value to 200+ global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Banking and Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Professional Services, Retail & Consumer Packaged Goods, Telecom and Diversified Businesses, Shipping and Logistics, Travel and Leisure and Utilities. WNS delivers an entire spectrum of business process management services such as customer care, finance and accounting, human resource solutions, research and analytics, technology solutions, and industry-specific back-office and front-office processes.
We enable our clients to OUTPERFORM by transforming their business processes with domain expertise, partnership approach and global delivery capability.
Job Description :
Medical Coding is the process of conversion of text information related to healthcare services into numeric Diagnosis (Medical Problems) and Procedure (Treatments) Codes using ICD-10 CM and CPT code books.
knowledge in Anatomy and Physiology
Good communication and interpersonal skills
Basic Computer Skills
No of vacancy: 500
Life science graduates
Bio medical Engineers
Zoology and Advanced zoology
Food and Nutrition
M.Sc. Clinical Nutrition
M.Sc. Human Genetics
M.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology
M.Sc. Medical Sociology
M.Sc. Molecular Virology
M.Sc. Blood Banking Technology
M.Sc. Rgnerative Medicine
M.Sc. Genetic Counseling
M.Sc. Radiolog & Imaging Technology
M.Sc. Medical Biochemistry
M.Sc, Medical Microbiology
M.Sc. Clinical Care Technology
M.Sc. Clinical Care Technology
M.Sc. Medical Physics
B.Sc. - Accident & Emergency Care Technology
B.Sc. - Audiology & speech Language Pathology
B.Sc. - Cardiac Technology
B.Sc. - Cardio Pulmonary Perfusion Care Technology
B.Sc. - Critical Care Technology
B.Sc. - Dialysis Technology
B.Sc. - Neuro Electrophysiology
B.Sc. - M.L.T.
B.Sc. - Medical Sociology
B.Sc. - Nuclear Medicine Technology
B.Sc. - Operation Theatre & Anaesthesia Technology
Bachelor of Science in Optometry
B.Sc. - Physician Assistant
B.Sc. - Radiology Imaging Technology
B.Sc. - Radiotherapy Technology
B.Sc. - Medical Record Science
B.Sc. - Respiratory Therapy
B.Sc. - Fitness and Lifestyle Modifications
Accident & Emergency Care Technology
Critical Care Technology
Operation Theatre & Anaesthesia Technology
Ophthalmic Nursing Assistant
Medical Record Science
Radiology & Imaging Technology
Medical Lab Technology
Cardiac Non Invasive Technology
15K to 17K (fresher) To 50K (experienced) Pm (Incentives && Benefits as per Corporate Standards)
4K fixed hike after six months
1. Pick Up & Drop Facility
2. Food Facility
3. Day Shift
4. Weekend Off
Required Candidate profile
Medical coder Freshers
Medical coding Freshers jobs in chennai
Medical coding openings in chennai
Wanted Medical coder
Medical coding Freshers
Jobs in chennai
Jobs for Passed outs
Freshers jobs in chennai
Jobs for freshers
Nursing jobs for freshers
Pharma jobs for Freshers
Life science jobs in chennai
Paramedical jobs in chennai
Jobs in Tamilnadu
Jobs in Pharmacy
Jobs in Hospital
Perks and Benefits
Incentives & Benefits as per Corporate Standards
Industry TypeMedical, Healthcare, Hospitals
Functional AreaMedical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Employment TypeFull Time, Permanent
Role CategoryMedical Professional
UG : BAMS in Ayurveda, B.Pharma in Pharmacy, BVSC in Veterinary Science, BDS in Dentistry, B.Tech/B.E. in Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology, Biomedical, B.U.M.S in Any Specialization, BHMS in Any Specialization, Homeopathy, B.Sc in Bio-Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology, Botany, Nursing, Chemistry, Zoology
PG : MVSC in Veterinary Science, MDS in Any Specialization, Dentistry, M.Tech in Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology, Biomedical, MS/M.Sc(Science) in Botany, Nursing, Chemistry, Zoology, Bio-Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology, Microbiology, M.Pharma in Pharmacy
Doctorate : Any Doctorate in Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
AS Medical Coding Tech is an Organization which offers Medical Coding and Billing Services who want Outstanding Results in their Billing and Coding management process and has been in the business of revenue cycle management
Website :- http://www.asmedicalcodingtech.com
Contact Person :- Joy
Phone Number :- 1800-5722-890
Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org
(ALL THE INTERVIEWS WILL BE CONDUCTED TELEPHONICALLY).
Inbound Customer Service - International BPO - Gurgaon
Majorly Day Shifts
*Salary - 2.5LPA To 4.0LPA
- Manage inbound customer service calls from customers.
- Follow process guidelines when handling different topics and queries.
- Identify customers needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way
Contact Person : Arunima
Call / Whatsapp : 9899152517
Required Candidate profile
(ALL THE INTERVIEWS WILL BE CONDUCTED TELEPHONICALLY).
- Undergraduates & Graduates (Any Stream / BE & Btechs Can apply)
- Freshers can also apply, call center / bpo exp will be preferred for experienced candidates.
- Good phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
Contact Person : Arunima
Call / Whatsapp : 9899152517
SALARY: 2.5 LPA To 4.0 LPA
Perks and Benefits
+ Incentives (3000) + Free Transport
Jobhunt is a registered company and a hiring partner of our esteemed client at Gurgaon.
We are hiring for one of the largest BPOs in the world.
Contact Person :- Arunima
Phone Number :- 9899152517
Note : Candidatewho have experienced in international voice support with excellentcommunication skill and willing to work in voice process can apply for the interview.
Global Voice support experience mandatory (Voice process)
Provide hardware / software / network problem diagnosis / resolution via telephone/email/chat for customers end users
Route problems to internal 2nd and 3rd level IT support staff.
Coordinate and manage relationships with vendors and support staff that provide hardware /
software / network problem resolution.
Administer and provide User account provisioning.
Use the Incident Management System to document and manage problems and work requests and their respective resolutions and circumvention's.
Responds to telephone calls, email, instant messages, and assigned tickets from users; Assign work orders / incidents to appropriate support teams and follow up until closure.
Respond to, and diagnose, problems through discussions with users, including problem recognition, logs, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up steps; Provide level 1 remote desktop support and perform other activities based on SOPs
Perform user account management activities
Escalate complex problem to appropriate support specialists
Responsible for activities relating to the evaluation, analysis, and setup of PC-based software products (e.g., word processors, spreadsheets,
presentation graphics, database management systems, electronic mail, and communications)
Troubleshoot client software and basic network connectivity problems
Phone support experience necessary.
Technical Service desk or technical call center experience is necessary.
Disciplined, systematic problem solving skills required.
Hands-on work experience with the following:
Windows Operating systems
Clients: Windows7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000
Servers: Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows 2008,
Knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange 2003/2007
ITSM ticketing tools such as Remedy, HP Service Center, Peregrine Service Center
User account creation for Active Directory, Exchange Mailboxes, Distribution lists
Remote desktop connectivity applications like SMS, Bomgar, WebEx, Live Meeting, and
Windows Native tools
MS Office Suite (XP, 2003, 2007): MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Outlook, MS Project, and MS Visio
Internet browsers (e.g. Explorer, Chrome, Firefox),
VPN and remote dial-in users
Support for laptop, desktops, and printers
PDA and blackberry support
Years of Experience:
6 months - 3 years of Service desk (voice process)
* Should willing to work in 24/7 Shift.
*Global voice support experience mandatory
Technical support,active directory ,voice customer service, and support experience with problem solving involving troubleshooting hardware, involving hardware, software, and networks issues.
Amazon hiring for Work From Home Customer Service Associates in India
You will be pleased to know that you can attend your complete interview rounds online, from the comfort of yourHOME!!!
Please click on Apply and complete the registrations process
Virtual Customer Service Associates - Work from Home (Chat Process)
Job Type:Contractual Roles
Job Locations & Salary Details:
- Hyderabad, Pune and Noida - 2 LPA to 2.6 LPA
- Coimbatore, Kolkata, Indore, Bhopal, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Mangalore & Lucknow - 1.69 LPA to 2.04 LPA
Minimum qualification should be 10 + 2, Comfortable working in 24/7 shift (Include Night Shifts) and Candidate must be a resident of the above mentioned locations or willing to relocate to any of the above mentioned location
Kindly write to email@example.com for interview related assistance
Meal Card, Medical Insurance covered, Overtime Allowance (If applicable) & Night Shift Allowance (If applicable) & Internet Allowance
An Amazon Customer Service Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers. This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems. Associates communicate with customers primarily through mail, chat and phone and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
Customer Service Associate- VCS- India:
Virtual Customer Service (VCS)- It is a'Work from Home'model for India CS. VCS associates are expected to work from a home location approved by Amazon for all scheduled hours. It is the responsibility of the associates to ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity and 'work-like' environment at home location so that associates can deliver their best in terms of productivity and quality.
You will receive 6 weeks of mandated online training, either trainer-led or group-based, which will allow you to meet your new team virtually and learn together on how to offer the best customer service experience.
Knowledge & Skills Required
Action oriented, self-disciplined and organized
Effective time management skills and ability to prioritize work time to ensure productivity and department standards
Ability to communicate clearly with both internal and external customers
Good comprehension skills - ability to clearly understand and address customer issues appropriately
Good composition skills - ability to compose grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written responses
Ability to use a desktop/Laptop computer system, Familiarity with Windows 7, Microsoft Outlook, and Internet Explorer
Good typing skills
Should be self-driven, motivated and task driven individual who can learn fast and operate with minimal support from Manager and Lead.
Should ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity during working shift so as to ensure maximum productivity
Should ensure 'Work-like' environment with no disturbance during the work hours.
The ideal candidates will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment. They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment
Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events
Ability to work overtime as required by business - as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season
Problem Solving Skills:
Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned
Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
Action oriented and self-disciplined
Organized and detail-oriented
Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business need
Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations
We are looking for Freshers and Entry-level candidates to work on Manual Software Testing for Computers and websites as well as Mobile applications Testing. Candidates Profile may include (not limited to) following responsibilities:
• Computer Software Testing and Quality Assurance. All Platforms including Windows & Apple Mac OS X based Laptop and Desktop.
• Mobile Phone Apps Testing. All Platforms including Android & iPhone iPad OSX or any other mobile technology.
• Documentation and Help manuals as well as web content writing. May Include all nature of content including Software Documentation, Help Manuals, Software Descriptions, Website Content or Promotion material contents and Documentation
. • Time to Time Review of Online and Offline Software and Apps for Quality and Security analysis.
• Maintenance and Audit of Computers and Devices.
• Research and Compilation of Various Data, Documents, Images, and Information from Various sources online or Offline. Candidates with Basic knowledge from B.Tech, B.E. and MCA backgrounds are preferred. However, we are open to suitable candidates from any Educational Backgrounds
We are looking for a Collections Representative who would be responsible for managing all collection and dispute resolution activities in accounts receivable and related settlement processes.
Work location:- Noida 135
Shifts :- US Shifts (Night Shifts)
Education:- Any Graduate
In this role, you will be responsible for all the activities related to Order to Cash domain.
Expertise in handling collections, deductions & dispute management.
Responsible for Collections review of team, specialized transactions, and service quality including the set SLA's.
Direct and oversee the centralized regional collection process to maximize cash flow and minimize bad debt while maintaining customer relations.
Maintain and prepare DSO reports and drive DSO reduction projects as required.
Direct preparation and review of work-papers for internal / external auditors.
Work with upstream and downstream for betterment of existing process, identify gaps and fix them.
Define, implement and monitor standards and policies to ensure adherence to laid procedures.
Coach and develop team members: hire, assess, discipline, document performance and classification changes.
Set-up and suggest process controls to minimize risk/setbacks and enhance efficiency.
Maintain appropriate records suitable for research and internal or external audit in accordance with defined requirements.
Actively manage the business continuity plans for the process.
Lookout for automation opportunities, drive 6 Sigma methodology to bring efficiency
We are looking for an Social Media Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of products and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such as ours.
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Coordinates social media messaging with advertising departments, brand managers, and quarterly or seasonal company goals
- Keyword research and competitive analysis
- Good understanding of keyword density in page content
- Understanding of Web Statistics and Analytic Tools
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of your clients SEO competitors.
- Good knowledge of SEO Off-Page techniques & strategy
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Required Experience and Qualifications
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Experience with SEO tools, Google Analytics, Google Webmasters tools, data analysis, and strategic planning
- Deep knowledge of Google Search Algorithm and its continuous evolution
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Strong analytical thinking, interpersonal & communication skills
Company Website: www.ishoresoftware.com
Contact Number: 01204520292
Can apply directly at hr[at]ishoresoftware.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹8,000.00 to ₹15,000.00 /month