- Provide L1 technical guidance in activities associated with identification, prioritization resolution of reported problems through Phone, Email Chat.
- Typically, the associate level participates in a supportive role by acting as a liaison between customers departments within the Client Infrastructure.
- Good troubleshooting knowledge of MS Windows, PC Hardware, Internet Explorer, MS Office COTS applications etc.
- Helpdesk Associate at Grade-4 position in Service Desk
- Must be a Graduate.
- Good communication skills with 6 months of international calling experience
- Good comprehension writing skills
- Must possess excellent customer handling skills
- Should be comfortable to work in rotational shift with 24x7 support window
RoleAssociate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Industry TypeIT-Software, Software Services
Functional AreaITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Employment TypeFull Time, Permanent
UG :Any Graduate in Any Specialization
Amazon hiring for Work From Home Customer Service Associates in India
You will be pleased to know that you can attend your complete interview rounds online, from the comfort of yourHOME!!!
Please click on Apply and complete the registrations process
Virtual Customer Service Associates - Work from Home (Chat Process)
Job Type:Contractual Roles
Job Locations & Salary Details:
- Hyderabad, Pune and Noida - 2 LPA to 2.6 LPA
- Coimbatore, Kolkata, Indore, Bhopal, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Mangalore & Lucknow - 1.69 LPA to 2.04 LPA
Minimum qualification should be 10 + 2, Comfortable working in 24/7 shift (Include Night Shifts) and Candidate must be a resident of the above mentioned locations or willing to relocate to any of the above mentioned location
Kindly write to email@example.com for interview related assistance
Meal Card, Medical Insurance covered, Overtime Allowance (If applicable) & Night Shift Allowance (If applicable) & Internet Allowance
An Amazon Customer Service Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers. This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems. Associates communicate with customers primarily through mail, chat and phone and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
Customer Service Associate- VCS- India:
Virtual Customer Service (VCS)- It is a'Work from Home'model for India CS. VCS associates are expected to work from a home location approved by Amazon for all scheduled hours. It is the responsibility of the associates to ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity and 'work-like' environment at home location so that associates can deliver their best in terms of productivity and quality.
You will receive 6 weeks of mandated online training, either trainer-led or group-based, which will allow you to meet your new team virtually and learn together on how to offer the best customer service experience.
Knowledge & Skills Required
Action oriented, self-disciplined and organized
Effective time management skills and ability to prioritize work time to ensure productivity and department standards
Ability to communicate clearly with both internal and external customers
Good comprehension skills - ability to clearly understand and address customer issues appropriately
Good composition skills - ability to compose grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written responses
Ability to use a desktop/Laptop computer system, Familiarity with Windows 7, Microsoft Outlook, and Internet Explorer
Good typing skills
Should be self-driven, motivated and task driven individual who can learn fast and operate with minimal support from Manager and Lead.
Should ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity during working shift so as to ensure maximum productivity
Should ensure 'Work-like' environment with no disturbance during the work hours.
The ideal candidates will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment. They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment
Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events
Ability to work overtime as required by business - as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season
Problem Solving Skills:
Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned
Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
Action oriented and self-disciplined
Organized and detail-oriented
Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business need
Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations
We are looking for an Social Media Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of products and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such as ours.
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Coordinates social media messaging with advertising departments, brand managers, and quarterly or seasonal company goals
- Keyword research and competitive analysis
- Good understanding of keyword density in page content
- Understanding of Web Statistics and Analytic Tools
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of your clients SEO competitors.
- Good knowledge of SEO Off-Page techniques & strategy
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Required Experience and Qualifications
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Experience with SEO tools, Google Analytics, Google Webmasters tools, data analysis, and strategic planning
- Deep knowledge of Google Search Algorithm and its continuous evolution
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Strong analytical thinking, interpersonal & communication skills
Company Website: www.ishoresoftware.com
Contact Number: 01204520292
Can apply directly at hr[at]ishoresoftware.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹8,000.00 to ₹15,000.00 /month
ANRA Technologies, a disruptive Drone Software company is a leading global provider of an operations platform for commercial drone operations. The company provides an award winning DroneOSS™ workflow orchestration and DroneUSS™ UAS Traffic Management platform which is used by NASA, FAA and other commercial entities around the world for running and managing Drone operations.
We are seeking a creative senior and junior Full Stack Developers with .NET backend and Angular frontend experience looking for a challenging job. Experience with MVC, Entity Framework, Dependency Injection strongly desired. Developers to join our Drone Software Engineering team based in Noida, UP for a full time position.
Any aviation experience or knowledge is a plus but not required
This position is an immediate need, and the hiring manager is looking to have someone start over the next few weeks.
Responsibilities and Duties
-Creating enterprise web applications and associated .NET backend RESTful web services that work on a variety of interfaces
-Ability to work in a small, fast paced, collaborative environment
-A Bachelors degree (in Computer Science or equivalent)
-Min 4 years of relevant work experience
-The ability to think on your feet
-Self confidence, flexibility and a results driven attitude
-Passion, and a hunger for success
-Positive attitude with a willingness to help team members and provide excellent customer service to clients
cloud based development, web applications, MVC, ANGULAR JS, SOURCE CONTROL MANAGEMENT
Required Experience and Qualifications
A Bachelors degree (in Computer Science or equivalent) with a minimum 5 years of relevant work experience.
B.Tech/B.E. - Computers, BSc IT ,BCA , MCA
Post Graduation not required
Job Type: Full-time
- C#.NET: 2 years (Preferred)
- work: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred